- Non-ozone depleting refrigerant.
- Designed for use in residential and commercial air conditioning systems.
MAIN PROPERTIES :
Composition R-134a (52%) R-125 (25%) R-32 (23%) Type HFC Zeotropic blend ASHRAE safety classification A1-non-toxic and non-flammable GWP* 1774 Recommended lubricant POE
MAIN APPLICATIONS :
- Residential and commercial air conditioning systems.
- Heat pumps
- Non-flooded evaporator chillers.
- Other unitary air conditioning systems.
- POE lubricants must be used with MPCL 4o7C since its components are not miscible with the mineral oil or alkylbenzene Lubricants.
- Due to the zeotropic nature of MPCL 407C, it should be charged as a Liquid to prevent fractionation (changes in refrigerant composition). In situations where vapor is normally charged into a system, a valve should be installed in the charging line to flash the liquid to vapor while charging.
MPCL 407C can be delivered in various packaging:
- Bulk ISO container(18 tons) or ton-tank(850kg).
- Disposable cylinders 11.3 kg each (for exports only).
- Cylinders 50kg & 8kg.